Spoilboard Surfacing & Rabbeting Bit
Ideal for CNC, mortising & dadoes.
1/2" Spoilboard Surfacing & Rabbeting Bit Insert Cutter. 1-1/2" diameter. 1/2" Shank. The ideal bit to keep your spoilboard perfectly flat for the utmost accuracy in your projects, this bit is also great for routing precise rabbets. The replaceable solid carbide inserts can be rotated so all 4 edges are used, providing extremely long life, even in abrasive materials. Ideal for CNC, mortising & dadoes.
- Specifically designed for CNC Makers to deliver long cutting life, maximum durability and high quality finish
- Enhanced TiCo™ Super Density Carbide with chromium designed and manufactured by Freud for 2x cutting life
- Advanced cutting geometry for superior chip evacuation and finish quality
Item Number: TM1465
Spoilboard Surfacing & Rabbeting Bit -Insert Cutter, 1/2" Shank
- Ideal For: CNC, mortising & dadoes
- Machine Use: CNC
- Materials: Wood, Plastic, Aluminum