450 mm Panel Sizing for Horizontal Beam Saws (Extended Series)
To size single or multiple panels. Sawblades for cutting wood panels, plastic materials and non-ferrous metals on table saw or miter saw.
Freud’s continues to focus on innovation with the introduction of their new LSBX Extended Series that delivers 2X the life of Freud’s existing LSB product line. The new X-series ground-breaking design provides superior performance, extremely precise cuts, and virtually eliminates run out.
- Ultimate Precision Grinding Process provides the highest possible tolerance for superior accuracy
- Unmatched accuracy in saw plate flatness & rigidity for more precise and accurate cuts
- Silver I.C.E.® (Industrial Cooling Element) Coating leaves a slick surface on the blade body that reduces heat and drag, enabling the blade to last longer
- TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide is specifically designed for each cutting application to maximize cutting life and material finish
- Anti-Vibration Design to eliminate movement and reduce vibration
Item Number: LSB45017X
450 mm x 72T Panel Sizing on Horizontal Beam Saws (Extended Series)
- Ideal For: Wood and wood composites, these blades will enable manufacturers to increase efficiency, reduce down time, and lower tooling cost.
- Machine Use: Horizontal Beam Saw
- Materials: Chipboard or MDF laminated with melamine or plastic materials
- Hook Angle