Up Cut Spiral Ball Nose
Use for grooving or edge work. Ideal for Wood, Wood Composites, Plastics (Hard & Soft), and Aluminum for 2D and 3D Carving.
1-1/8" Up Cut Spiral Ball Nose Solid Carbide Bit. Includes 2 flutes and 1/4" diameter. 1/4" Shank. Freud Ball Nose Bits are ideal for routing plastics, composites, wood or solid surface materials. Use for grooving or edge work. With an extra-long cutting length, this tool allows for deeper grooves, but always make deep cuts in multiple passes to prolong the life of the bit and improve cut quality. Ideal for Wood, Wood Composites, Plastics (Hard & Soft), and Aluminum for 2D and 3D Carving.
- Specifically designed for CNC Makers to deliver long cutting life, maximum durability and high quality finish
- Enhanced TiCo™ Super Density Carbide with chromium designed and manufactured by Freud for 2x cutting life
- Advanced cutting geometry for superior chip evacuation and finish quality
Item Number: 72-202
Up Cut Spiral Ball Nose- Solid Carbide, 1/4" shank, 3" overall length
- Ideal For: Wood, Wood Composites, Plastics (Hard & Soft), and Aluminum for 2D and 3D Carving
- Machine Use: CNC
- Materials: Wood, Plastic, Aluminum