3/4" (Dia.) Downshear Helix Flush Trim Bit
Trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work
Downshear cutting angle produces a slicing action for chip-free, splinter-free cuts on the top surface of laminates and veneers.
- The shear action also delivers easier, smooth cuts in thick materials.
- The 3/4" diameter body and full 1" or 2" cutting length provide the stability and cutting capacity for thick stock or for routing multiple parts with a template.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on portable or table-mounted routers for template work.
Item Number: 42-204
3/4" (Dia.) Downshear Helix Flush Trim Bit with 1/2" Shank
- Ideal For: Heavy duty trimming & pattern work
- Machine Use: Router
- Materials: Wood